For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Portable Ultrasound Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Portable Ultrasound Equipment refers to the device use the ultrasound technology, which is a kind of medical ultrasound devices with portable superiority comparing with general big ultrasound devices in the hospital.
Portable Ultrasound Equipment are often moved from one procedure area to another. This system enables clinicians to provide patient care in a wide range of clinical environments. At present, Portable Ultrasound Equipment industry is generally at a more advanced level in the foreign technology. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more mature technology, strong R & D capability, technical level is in a leading position. But foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively high, compared with china's companies. The manufacturing cost is competitive disadvantage, as the Chinese Portable Ultrasound Equipment production enterprise technology continues to improve, their share in the international market is increasing, competitiveness in the international market gradually increasing.
Chinese Portable Ultrasound Equipment industry has developed into a national industry with certain research and production capacity, industry product mix has gradually improved. Currently, China has become the international Portable Ultrasound Equipment large consumption country, but the production technology is relatively laggard, can only produce some low-end and middle end products. However, China companies are continuing to develop new technology, Portable Ultrasound Equipment is a chance to run after their abroad competitors, although very hard.
With the development of the technology, lots of companies enter into this industry. Ultrasound devices can be as bigger as people's palm, very convenient for the usual customers. Portable Ultrasound Equipment not only can be used for the general hospital, also can be used in battleground and other places for its portable superiority. We may use it in the home, certainly some companies is trying to put it into applications, we only need a probe and a smart phone or tablet PC in the home. But it is very difficult to recognize the scanning spectra for the non-professionals. So Portable Ultrasound Equipment industry has a hopeful future, but it needs a long time to cultivate the consumption custom for the general customers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Portable Ultrasound Equipment will register a 3.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 8140 million by 2023, from US$ 6900 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Portable Ultrasound Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Cart-/Trolley-Based Ultrasound Equipment
- Handheld Ultrasound Equipment
Segmentation by application:
- Home Care
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mindray Medical
- Boston Scientific
- BenQ Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Portable Ultrasound Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Portable Ultrasound Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Portable Ultrasound Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Portable Ultrasound Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Portable Ultrasound Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.