For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Portable Particle Counter market for 2018-2023.
A Portable Particle Counter is a sophisticated monitoring instrument that counts the amount of particulate contamination. It can be used to detect contaminants from the air, a surface or a liquid. Some examples of these particles can be anything from oil, metal shavings, dust, smoke, ash, mold, or other biological contaminants.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Portable Particle Counter in the regions of North America that is expected to drive the market for more advanced Portable Particle Counter. Increasing of electronics fields expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, increasing of spending on medical, pharmaceutical industry, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of Portable Particle Counter will drive growth in Asia and Europe markets. On the other hand, factors such as operational efficiency and inadequate testing facilities related to Portable Particle Counter, and budgetary constraints are restricting the growth of this market.
Globally, the Portable Particle Counter industry market is concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Portable Particle Counter is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. And some enterprises, like Particle Measuring Systems, Rion, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, Beckman Coulter, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Portable Particle Counter and related services. At the same time, North America, occupied 48.89% production market share in 2015, is remarkable in the global Portable Particle Counter industry because of their market share and technology status of Portable Particle Counter.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Portable Particle Counter will register a 2.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 160 million by 2023, from US$ 140 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Portable Particle Counter market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Airborne Portable Particle Counters
- Liquid Portable Particle Counters
Segmentation by application:
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Food Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Particle Measuring Systems
- Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
- Beckman Coulter
- HCT Instruments
- TSI Inc
- Spectro Scientific
- Climet Instruments Company
- Grimm Aerosol Technik
- Suzhou Sujing
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Portable Particle Counter consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Portable Particle Counter market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Portable Particle Counter manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Portable Particle Counter with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Portable Particle Counter submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.