For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Peracetic Acid (PAA) market for 2018-2023.
Peracetic acid (also known as peroxyacetic acid, or PAA), is an organic compound. It is a clear colorless liquid with a characteristic pungent odor reminiscent of household vinegar. All commercially available PAA products contain equilibrium of PAA, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid, and water. Its formula is CH3CO3H.
Leading players in peracetic acid industry are PeroxyChem and is the largest manufacturer, with the sales market share of 24.45% in 2016. The top three companies occupied about 54.83% consumption share of the market in 2016.
In the U.S., demand for food & beverages were the highest in 2016, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Key applications of peracetic acid are food & beverages and water treatment. PAA finds widespread applications in water treatment. It does not decompose into environmentally harmful by products thus is being favored by government agencies such as EPA.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Peracetic Acid (PAA) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Peracetic Acid (PAA) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 5%-15% PAA
- Less than 5% PAA
- Above 15% PAA
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverages
- Water Treatment
- Pulp & Paper
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Enviro Tech Chemical
- BioSafe Systems
- Shepard Bros
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Peracetic Acid (PAA) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Peracetic Acid (PAA) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Peracetic Acid (PAA) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Peracetic Acid (PAA) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Peracetic Acid (PAA) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.