For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Oxidation Hair Dye market for 2018-2023.
Oxidation Hair Dyes use chemicals that strip the hair of its natural color and replace it with another colora permanent dye.
Oxidation hair dyes tend to be the most popular dyes on the market today. These products will have the most long-lasting results, given that the dye fully penetrates the hair shaft. Although the colour may fade and new roots will grow in, the permanent dye will remain in the hair until it is trimmed away. Commonly used dyes are p-phenylenediamine (PPD) and p-toluendiamine (PTD). These substances are categorised respectively as extreme and strong sensitisers. Common coupling agents are resorcinol and naphthols.
Consumers use hair color and dye not only to cover gray hair but also to make a style statement. Consumers' desire to look fashionable is thus driving the oxidation hair color market. L'Oréal, Henkel, HOYU, Kao and COTY, Shiseido, Godrej are leaders in this market. With various brands, they composed of most of the market share.
The retail chain is the major distribution partner for every beauty and personal care manufacturer, as the majority of sales are from retail outlets. The current shift in the retail industry from a more traditional unorganized retail format to organized retail has accelerated the growth of the retail industry. Oxidation Hair color products are kept in a separate section in retail stores. This segmentation of oxidation hair color products as an exclusive item for hair care creates prioritized impact of the product on the consumers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Oxidation Hair Dye will register a 8.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 28500 million by 2023, from US$ 19100 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Oxidation Hair Dye market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- PPD based hair colours
- PTD based hair colours
- Other material based hair colours
Segmentation by application:
- Home Use
- Commercial Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Oxidation Hair Dye consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Oxidation Hair Dye market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Oxidation Hair Dye manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Oxidation Hair Dye with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Oxidation Hair Dye submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.