For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Offshore ROV market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Offshore ROV market
Remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) are a vital part of underwater activities. The offshore industry could not function without them as ROVs perform crucial installation, inspection, maintenance, and decommissioning of subsea infrastructure.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for offshore ROV in the regions of North America and Europe that is expected to drive the market for more advanced offshore ROV. Increasing of underwater fields expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, increasing of spending on marine work, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of offshore ROV will drive global market growth.
The consumption volume of offshore ROV is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of offshore ROV industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of offshore ROV is still promising.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Offshore ROV will register a 6.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 330 million by 2023, from US$ 220 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Offshore ROV market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Max Depth<3000m
- Max Depth 3000m-4000m
- Max Depth>4000m
Segmentation by application:
- Drilling Support
- Construction Support
- Offshore Inspection
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Forum Energy Technologies
- FMC Technologies
- Saab Seaeye Limited
- LIGHTHOUSE SpA
- Deep Ocean Engineering, Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Offshore ROV consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Offshore ROV market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Offshore ROV manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Offshore ROV with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Offshore ROV submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.