For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Nylon Copolymer market for 2018-2023.
Nylon is any of a class of thermoplastic polyamides capable of extrusion when molten into fibers or sheets. It exhibits extreme toughness, strength, and elasticity, synthesized by the interaction of a dicarboxylic acid with a diamine. Nylon is used in numerous applications from yarn, fabrics, and bristles to tires, military equipment and mechanical parts.
The technical barriers of nylon copolymer are relatively high, and the major players are BASF, EMS, Toray, Dupont, Ascend Performance Materials, Radici Group, and DSM. These companies mainly concentrate in North America, and Europe. Asia Pacific is the largest consumer, about 35% of total consumption in 2015, followed by Europe with 28% of sales share.
Nylon copolymers have a wide range of applications. Nylon copolymer is used in the production of automotive components, electrical & electronic components, appliances and household consumer goods, etc. Automotive components are the major application sector driving the growth of global nylon copolymer market. Electrical & electronic components industry is the second largest application of nylon copolymer in the market. The demand for nylon copolymer is expected to continue increasing during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2016-2021. Nylon copolymer industry will usher in a stable growth space.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Nylon Copolymer will register a 1.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 340 million by 2023, from US$ 310 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Nylon Copolymer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Automotive Components
- Electrical & Electronic Components
- Household Consumer Goods
- Package Applications
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ascend Performance Materials
- Radici Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Nylon Copolymer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Nylon Copolymer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Nylon Copolymer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Nylon Copolymer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Nylon Copolymer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.