For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Multiwall Paper Bags market for 2018-2023.
Multiwall paper bags are an efficient and versatile packaging option made from a sustainable and renewable resource. They are available in a variety of constructions and used for items such as pet food, chemicals, grains, cement, animal feed, resins, food products, yard waste and more. The multi-wall paper bags can be custom designed to meet any specific need.
The paper comes in natural Kraft or bleached white. The inner layers may include a vapour barrier, Polyethylene (PE) or aluminium liner as well as a number of other options in addition to paper.
The technical barriers of Multiwall Paper Bags are relatively low, and the Multiwall Paper Bags enterprise disperse in many countries, and the relative large companies include Mondi, Trombini Hood Packaging, Orora, Sealed Air, Gateway Packaging, Smurfit Kappa and others.
Multiwall Paper Bags is widely used for Building materials, food, Pet Food industry, agricultural industry, Chemicals, Minerals. In 2016, Multiwall Paper Bags for Building materials, Agricultural industry and Food occupies 73.78%. As consumers focus on food safety, the increased consumption of downstream industries is expected to continue during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2017-2022. Multiwall Paper Bags industry will usher in a stable growth space.
In the past few years, the price of Multiwall Paper Bags gradually decreased and we expected the price will decrease. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Multiwall Paper Bags. Therefore, to some extent, the companies face the risk of profit decline.
There are companies adding new capacities and aiming at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The competition in Multiwall Paper Bags market will become more intense.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Multiwall Paper Bags will register a 3.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4470 million by 2023, from US$ 3740 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Multiwall Paper Bags market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Sewn Open Mouth
- Pasted Open Mouth Bags
- Pasted Valve Bags
- Pinch Bottom bags
- Self Opening Satchel
Segmentation by application:
- Building Materials
- Pet Food Industry
- Agricultural Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- United Bags
- Langston Companies
- Material Motion
- Smurfit Kappa
- San Miguel Yamamura Woven Products
- Bag Supply Company
- The Bulk Bag Company
- Gateway Packaging
- Sealed Air
- El Dorado Packaging
- Oji Fibre Solutions
- Edna Group
- B & A Packaging
- Hood Packaging
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Multiwall Paper Bags consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Multiwall Paper Bags market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Multiwall Paper Bags manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Multiwall Paper Bags with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Multiwall Paper Bags submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.