For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Mist Collectors market for 2018-2023.
Mist collectors filter mist from the air generated by coolants and oils used during wet machining and metalworking processes.Uncollected coolant and machining oil mist can cause slippery floors and collect on machines, walls and ceilings, creating an unpleasant, high-maintenance working environment.
For industry structure analysis, the Mist Collector industry is not concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 22 % of the revenue market. Regionally, Europe is the biggest production value area of valves, also the leader in the whole Mist Collector industry.
Asia-Pacific occupied 42.29% of the sales market in 2016. It is followed by Europe and North America, which respectively account for around 27.36% and 17.61% of the global total industry. Latin America and Mideast & Africa have a smaller market with 6.70% and 4.14% respectively in 2016.
For price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Mist Collector producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Mist Collectors will register a 2.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 280 million by 2023, from US$ 250 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Mist Collectors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Chemical Industry
- Medical Device
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Clarcor Industrial Air
- Camfil Air Pollution Control
- Airflow Systems
- Royal Products
- Micronfilter USA
- Tanis Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Mist Collectors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Mist Collectors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Mist Collectors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Mist Collectors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Mist Collectors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.