For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Mini C-arm market for 2018-2023.
Mini C-arms are specifically designed for extremity imaging with a smaller footprint and more mobility than their counterparts in the full-size category. They are used by orthopedic and other extremity surgeons for imaging the hands, feet, ankles, wrists, knees, and elbows and can be found in the hospital surgery or imaging departments, emergency departments (EDs), surgery centers, or physicians' offices.
For industry structure analysis, the Mini C-arm Industry is concentrate. OrthoScan and Hologic account for about 81.94% of the revenue market. Regionally, USA is the biggest sales area of Mini C-arm, also the leader in the whole Mini C-arm.
USA occupied 73.67% of the sales volume market in 2015. It is followed by EU and Asia-Pacific, which respectively have around 10.89% and 15.44% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of sales volume.
For price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Mini C-arm producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
For forecast, the global Mini C-arm revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 5~10%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of Mini C-arm. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, as competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Mini C-arm will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 79 million by 2023, from US$ 62 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Mini C-arm market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mini C-Arm with Pulsed Fluoroscopy
- Mini C-Arm with Continuous Fluoroscopy
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- FM Control
- Perlong Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Mini C-arm consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Mini C-arm market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Mini C-arm manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Mini C-arm with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Mini C-arm submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.