For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medical Plastics Extrusion market for 2018-2023.
In the medical device field, extrusion is used to create catheters, IV and drainage tubing, needle and syringe caps, and any other kind of component or device that requires a profiled tube or shaft. Medical Plastics Extrusion is the medical devices that are extruded by extruding machine, which are mainly medical tubing.
The global average price of Medical Plastics Extrusion is in the decreasing trend, from 1545 USD/MT in 2012 to 1463 USD/MT in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Medical Plastics Extrusion includes Medical Tubing and Others, and the proportion of Medical Tubing in 2016 is about 90.33%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Medical Plastics Extrusion is widely used in Hospital, Clinic and other field. The most proportion of Medical Plastics Extrusion is in Hospital, and the proportion of hospital in 2016 is 60.69%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medical Plastics Extrusion will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 940 million by 2023, from US$ 730 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Plastics Extrusion market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Medical Tubing
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Vention Medical
- Putnam Plastics
- Teel Plastics
- A.P. Extrusion
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Plastics Extrusion consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medical Plastics Extrusion market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Plastics Extrusion manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Plastics Extrusion with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Plastics Extrusion submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.