For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medical Audiometers (Diagnostic Audiometer) market for 2018-2023.
Audiometer is a device used to evaluate hearing loss during an audiology test. Usually, it is an individual piece of hardware that delivers pure tones of controlled intensity to one ear at a time, to which a patient responds when they can hear the tone. Many modern devices can either be used alone or connected to a computer and integrated with hearing conservation databases.
A medical audiometer typically transmits recorded sounds such as pure tones or speech to the headphones of the test subject at varying frequencies and intensities, and records the subject's responses to produce an audiogram of threshold sensitivity, or speech understanding profile. Audiometer is commonly used in diagnose, screening, clinical.
In the world wide, major manufactures mainly distribute in USA and Europe. The major players cover William Demant, Otometrics, RION, Inventis, Welch Allyn, Benson Medical Instruments, Auditdata, Micro-DSP, LISOUND, Beijing Beier and etc.
North America (with a revenue market share 42% in 2017), especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Medical Audiometers. Followed with Europe (with a revenue market share 26% in 2017) and Europe is expected to retain a good growth rate during the next five years due to stable growth in downstream industries. The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
4 All manufactures in the world are committed to the improvement of product. These two years, some of Chinese manufactures can almost catch up with the world's leading technology too. Most technologies are developed by the manufacturers instead of importing from other companies.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medical Audiometers (Diagnostic Audiometer) will register a 4.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 190 million by 2023, from US$ 140 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Audiometers (Diagnostic Audiometer) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stand-alone Audiometer
- Hybrid Audiometer
- PC-Based Audiometer
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- William Demant
- Welch Allyn
- Benson Medical Instruments
- Beijing Beier
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Audiometers (Diagnostic Audiometer) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medical Audiometers (Diagnostic Audiometer) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Audiometers (Diagnostic Audiometer) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Audiometers (Diagnostic Audiometer) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Audiometers (Diagnostic Audiometer) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.