For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Marine Engine Fuel Injection System market for 2018-2023.
The common rail system, as the name suggest, is a system which is common for every cylinder or unit of the marine engine. Marine engines of the early times had a fuel system, wherein each unit had its own jerk pump and the oil pressure was supplied through the jerk pumps.
In the last several years, the development of marine fuel injection system industry is steady. Growth of the shipbuilding industry and increasing international maritime trade are the major factors driving the market. Moreover, stringent emission norms imposed by International Maritime Organization would also boost the demand for new marine fuel injection.
Commercial vessel applications have the most powerful and high capacity marine engines compared to other applications. Commercial vessels contribute about 59% to the global marine fuel injection system market in 2016, followed by inland waterways vessels and offshore support vessels. With rise in international sea borne trade, the demand for commercial vessels is increasing, driving the marine fuel injection market. Meanwhile, as China, South Korea, Japan, and Indonesia are the major manufacturing countries of commercial vessels; the demand for fuel injection systems is more in these countries.
Due to the stricter emission policies, High Press Common Rail Injection System is the more and more popular due to the sufficient burning. The market share of common rail injection system was about 52.6% in 2016 and the figure is expected to be higher in the next several years.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Marine Engine Fuel Injection System will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Marine Engine Fuel Injection System market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pump-Line-Nozzle System
- Common Rail System
- Other Injection System
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Vessels
- Inland Waterway Vessels
- Offshore Support Vessels
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Marine Engine Fuel Injection System consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Marine Engine Fuel Injection System market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Marine Engine Fuel Injection System manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Marine Engine Fuel Injection System with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Marine Engine Fuel Injection System submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.