For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Machine Stretch Film market for 2018-2023.
Machine Stretch Film is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. It is used in wrapping machine.
Machine stretch film is mainly classified into three types: Pre-Stretched Machine Stretch Film, Blown Machine Stretch Wrap, Cast Machine Stretch Film. CAST Machine Stretch Film is the main type in the world, shared more than 67.91% of the total market. Machine stretch film is mainly made from PE, LLDPE, PETC, etc. Machine stretch film is mainly used for Agriculture, food & beverages, storage & distribution, healthcare, etc.
We tend to believe this industry now is close to mature, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth curve. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrow. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Machine Stretch Film will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Machine Stretch Film market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pre-Stretched Machine Stretch Film
- Blown Machine Stretch Wrap
- Cast Machine Stretch Film
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverages
- Storage & Distribution
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sigma Plastics Group
- AEP Industries
- Inteplast Group
- Bemis Company
- Integrated Packaging Group
- Thong Guan Industries
- Mima Film
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Paragon Films
- Efekt Plus
- M.J. Maillis
- I.M. Group
- Eurofilms Extrusion
- DUO PLAST
- Huatong United (Nantong) Plastic Industry
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Machine Stretch Film consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Machine Stretch Film market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Machine Stretch Film manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Machine Stretch Film with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Machine Stretch Film submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.