For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Lithium Bromide market for 2018-2023.
Lithium bromide is a chemical compound of lithium and bromine. Formula: LiBr. White cubic crystal or granular powder, easily soluble in water, soluble in alcohol and ether, slightly soluble in pyridine, it can soluble in methanol, acetone, ethylene glycol and other organic solvents. It is generally used in certain air conditioning systems.
Lithium bromide industry concentration is high; there are many manufacturers in the world, and they focused on China. Worldwide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in China and Germany. China has a long history and unshakable status in this industry.
In the past five years, the production and capacity were decreasing but the growth rate is low. The lithium bromide is non-renewable energy resource and the production countries make relevant policies to ensure continuous use of lithium bromide.
The import and export percent of this industry is very high. Because almost every country uses lithium bromide and only few countries have lithium bromide. China export lithium bromide to USA, Southeast Asia and many other areas where they cannot produce lithium bromide.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Lithium Bromide will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Lithium Bromide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Lithium Bromide Solution
- Lithium Bromide Anhydrous
Segmentation by application:
- Air Conditioning
- Industrial Drying
- Medicine Industry
- Brazing and Welding
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Rockwood Lithium
- FMC Corporation
- Shreenivas Chemicals
- Dhara Fine Chem
- Westman Chemicals
- Nanjing Taiye Chemical
- Honjo Chemical
- Haoxin Liyan
- Jiangsu World Chemical Industry
- Jiangxi Dongpeng New Materials
- Dongying Bromate Chemicals
- Shanghai China Lithium Industrial
- Shandong Tianxin Chemical
- Huizhi Lithium Energy
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Lithium Bromide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Lithium Bromide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Lithium Bromide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Lithium Bromide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Lithium Bromide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.