For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Linear Guide (Linear Guide Rail) market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Linear Guide Rail market, a Linear Guide (Linear rolling guide) allows a type of linear motion that utilizes rolling balls. By using circulating balls between the rail and the block, a Linear Guide can achieve high precision linear motion. Compared to a traditional slide, the coefficient of friction for a Linear Guide is only 1/50th. Because of the restraint effect between the rails and the blocks, Linear Guides can take up loads in both the up/down and the left/right directions. With these features, Linear Guides can greatly enhance moving accuracy; it is especially true when accompanied with precision ballscrews.
As Chinese overall economic downward trend in the past few years, and international economic situation is complicated, in the next few years there will be many uncertainties, and coupled with Linear Guide industry in short supply on the market in the past few years, more and more companies enter into Linear Guide industry. The top 3 companies in the industry are THK, Hiwin and NSK, occupying 75.8% of the market share.
Linear Guide product demand market there is also a certain space, but basically showing the scarcity of high-end products, low-end products, excess capacity, there is a large market demand for high-end products to seize market share of imports acts, local enterprises export more low-end products overcapacity or molding process basic Materials.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area; the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Linear Guide (Linear Guide Rail) will register a 7.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3570 million by 2023, from US$ 2290 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Linear Guide (Linear Guide Rail) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Ball Guide Rail
- Roller Guide Rail
- Needle Guide Tail
Segmentation by application:
- CNC Machine
- Automation Equipment
- Precision Electronic Machinery
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Bosch Rexroth
- PBC Linear
- TBI MOTION
- Best Precision
- Yigong China
- Shandong Sair
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Linear Guide (Linear Guide Rail) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Linear Guide (Linear Guide Rail) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Linear Guide (Linear Guide Rail) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Linear Guide (Linear Guide Rail) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Linear Guide (Linear Guide Rail) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.