For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting market for 2018-2023.
Explosion-Proof Lighting (also known as hazardous location lighting and intrinsically safe lights) are lighting products, which are certified in accordance with and compliant to International regulative bodies and compliant to recognized safety standards.
North America is the largest consumption of LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting, with a revenue market share nearly 31.98% in 2015.
The second place is Europe; following North America with the revenue market share over 30.04% in 2015. China is another important consumption market of LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting.
LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting mainly has many kinds. The revenue market share of Spot LED Explosion-Proof Lighting is 34.59% in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting will register a 8.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 320 million by 2023, from US$ 200 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Spot LED Explosion-Proof Lighting
- Linear LED Explosion-Proof Lighting
- Portable LED Explosion-Proof Lighting
Segmentation by application:
- Mining & Steel
- Military & Public Safety
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Emerson Electric
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Iwasaki Electric
- Phoenix Products Company
- AZZ Inc.
- Western Technology
- Adolf Schuch GmbH
- Ocean'S King Lighting
- Shenzhen Nibbe Technology
- TellCo Europe Sagl
- IGT Lighting
- WorkSite Lighting
- Oxley Group
- Shenzhen KHJ Semiconductor Lightin
- Zhejiang Tormin Electrical
- DAGR Industrial Lighting
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of LED-Based Lamps Used in Explosion-Proof Lighting submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.