For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Lab Balance market for 2018-2023.
Lab balance is a class of balance designed to measure small mass in the sub-milligram range.
A top loading balance (also referred to as top loader balance) is among the most common types of weight measuring scales used in the laboratory. Top loading balances are available in a variety of sizes and weight capacities, from 20 g to 64.1 kg.
The measuring pan of an analytical balance (0.1 mg or better) is inside a transparent enclosure with doors so that dust does not collect and so any air currents in the room do not affect the balance's operation.
A lab balance is an essential instrument for any modern science laboratory as it helps in the precise weighing of materials. It can be broadly classified into two types: top loading balance and analytical balance, and the proportion of Top Loading Balance in 2016 is about 74%, top loading balance (also referred to as top loader balance) is among the most common types of weight measuring scales used in the laboratory.
Lab Balance is widely used University, Research Center and others. The most proportion of Lab Balance is used Research Center, and the consumption proportion is about 47% in 2016.
Europe region is the largest supplier of Lab Balance, with a revenue market share nearly 42% in 2016. North America is the second largest supplier of Lab Balance, enjoying revenue market share nearly 27.5% in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Lab Balance will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Lab Balance market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Top Loading Balance
- Analytical Balance
Segmentation by application:
- Research Center
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mettler Toledo
- Thermo Fisher
- Techcomp (Precisa)
- Adam Equipment
- Bonso Electronics
- BEL Engineering
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Lab Balance consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Lab Balance market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Lab Balance manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Lab Balance with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Lab Balance submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.