For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global L-Lysine market for 2018-2023.
Lysine is an a-amino acid with the chemical formula HO2CCH(NH2)(CH2)4NH2. It is an essential amino acid for humans. L-Lysine is the most important amino acid for monogastric species, as it is the first limiting amino acid for pigs and the second limiting amino acid for poultry.
The L-Lysine industry concentration is high. Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in Korea, China, USA and Germany.
Many companies have several plants, usually locate in the place close to raw material and aimed consumption region. There are international companies set up factories in China either.
China is the No.1 play in this industry and takes a market share of 62% in 2016, followed by North America.
On the key consumption markets, China takes the market share of 37%, followed by Europe with 26% in 2016.
The price is affected by the raw material and supply, in these years, L-Lysine suffer a huge price fluctuation, mostly due to the overcapacity. So, reducing capacity has been the industry characteristics in recent years.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that L-Lysine will register a 3.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3730 million by 2023, from US$ 3070 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of L-Lysine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Type 98
- Type 70
- Other (Type 65 etc.)
Segmentation by application:
- Animal Feed
- Food Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- GLOBAL Bio-Chem(CN)
- East Hope(CN)
- Juneng Golden Corn(CN)
- Chengfu Group(CN)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global L-Lysine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of L-Lysine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global L-Lysine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the L-Lysine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of L-Lysine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.