For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Internal Nasal Dilators market for 2018-2023.
Internal Nasal Dilators are small devices that are made from plastic, or rubber. They fit directly into the nostril and remain in place all night to aid your breathing. The dilators are easy to insert and do not cause any undue discomfort when you have them inserted.
The global average price of Internal Nasal Dilators is in the decreasing trend, from 14.03 USD/Unit in 2013 to 13.72 USD/Unit in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
Internal Nasal Dilators is widely used for Snoring, Sleep Apnea, Deviated Septum, Sinusitis, Chronic Stuffy Nose and other field. The most proportion of Internal Nasal Dilators is used for snoring, and the proportion in 2017 is 47.5%.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 36.4% in 2017. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 33%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Internal Nasal Dilators will register a 8.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 17 million by 2023, from US$ 10 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Internal Nasal Dilators market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Polymer + Alloy
Segmentation by application:
- Sleep Apnea
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Stuffy Nose
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Rhinomed Limited
- SANOSTEC CORP
- Splintek, Inc
- McKeon Products, Inc.
- Scandinavian Formulas
- Nasal-Air Corp.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Internal Nasal Dilators consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Internal Nasal Dilators market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Internal Nasal Dilators manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Internal Nasal Dilators with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Internal Nasal Dilators submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.