For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Indirect Restorative Materials of Dental Consumables market for 2018-2023.
Indirect restorative material choices include all-ceramic, porcelain-fused-to-metal, cast-gold and cast-metal.
Indirect tooth restoration involves customized tooth replacements in the form of crowns, onlays, or inlays. A crown covers the entire chewing surface of a tooth, an inlay lies within the cusps of the tooth, and an onlay covers and one or more cusp tip, including part of the chewing surface. An indirect tooth restoration will require more than one office visit because the inlay or onlay must be fabricated in a lab. Crowns, inlays and onlays can be made from a variety of materials. Gold is still used for some inlays, but for someone concerned about white teeth, porcelain and tooth-colored composite resins are other options.
In the future, China market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising dental patients, so in the next few years, indirect restorative materials of dental consumables revenue will show a trend of steady growth. In 2025 the revenue of indirect restorative materials of dental consumables is estimated to be about 302 million USD.
The China average price of indirect restorative materials of dental consumables is in the decreasing trend, from 8 USD/g in 2013 to 7.4 USD/g in 2017. With the situation of China economy, price will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of all-ceramic, porcelain fused to metal and cast-gold alloys, and the proportion of all-ceramic in 2017 is about 56.5%.
Indirect restorative materials of dental consumables are widely used in hospital, dental clinic and other. The most proportion of indirect restorative materials of dental consumables is used in dental clinic and the consumption proportion in 2017 about 63%.
Market competition is not intense. 3M ESPE, Dentsply Sirona, Danaher, GC Corporation, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Indirect Restorative Materials of Dental Consumables will register a 8.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 280 million by 2023, from US$ 180 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Indirect Restorative Materials of Dental Consumables market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Porcelain Fused to Metal
- Cast-Gold Alloys
Segmentation by application:
- Dental Clinic
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- 3M ESPE
- Dentsply Sirona
- GC Corporation
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- Mitsui Chemicals (Heraeus Kulzer)
- VOCO GmbH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Indirect Restorative Materials of Dental Consumables consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Indirect Restorative Materials of Dental Consumables market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Indirect Restorative Materials of Dental Consumables manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Indirect Restorative Materials of Dental Consumables with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Indirect Restorative Materials of Dental Consumables submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.