For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light market for 2018-2023.
High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light is a type of electrical gas-discharge light. In a high-intensity discharge lamp, electricity arcs between two electrodes, creating an intensely bright light. Mercury, sodium, or metal halide gas acts as the conductor. High-intensity discharge (HID) lighting provides the second highest efficacy and longest service life of any lighting type.
In this report, high intensity discharge (HID) light mainly refers to the high intensity discharge light source.
Due to the impact of economic crisis, high intensity discharge (HID) light market was fluctuant in recent years. However, with the recovery trend of economy, High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light market will keep growing. Due to the threat from the LED lighting, the development of high intensity discharge (HID) light will develop slowly. Viewed from the supply side, there are many manufacturers in the High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light industry, while from the demand side, the current demand for High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light products is growing.
At present, there are a mass of manufacturers in the market. Leading five companies in the market occupies about 53% of the market shares. Major manufacturers in the market are Philips, Osram, GE, Hella and Valeo etc.
To grab more market, the little companies have to expand the technology, capital investment and brand influence. To meet the challenge of new entrants and keep their leading stage, leading companies need to increase the technology innovation and speed up the product upgrading. In the future, High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light market will still be a market of fierce competition.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Metal Halide Light
- High-pressure Sodium Light
- Xenon Arc Light
- Other Type
Segmentation by application:
- Automotive Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Acuity Brands
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.