For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global High Barrier Packaging Films market for 2018-2023.
High Barrier Packaging Films prevent permeation of gases including water vapor, electron beam physical vapor deposition and plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition. High Barrier Packaging Films delivers superior barrier performance attained through a combination of vapor deposition and coating technologies.
Transparent vapor deposition film mainly for packaging material applications including food, pharmaceutical, electron, etc. The features both unprecedented superb functionality and outstanding barrier performance. lt is utilized in a wide variety of applications including materials for medical and pharmaceutical packaging and functional components of electronic devices.
Europe has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in High Barrier Packaging Films market, while the North America is the second sales volume market for High Barrier Packaging Films in 2016.
In the industry, Toppan Printing Co. Ltd profits most in 2016 and recent years, while Dai Nippon Printing and Amcor ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 10.12%, 6.08% and 5.14% in 2016.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
High Barrier Packaging Films technology is much mature now, and new enterprises can not surpass existing famous brands on reputation or design in the short term. So, the study group recommends the new entrants need to be considered carefully before enter into this field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that High Barrier Packaging Films will register a 4.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 12200 million by 2023, from US$ 9440 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of High Barrier Packaging Films market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverage
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Toppan Printing Co. Ltd
- Dai Nippon Printing
- Ultimet Films Limited
- DuPont Teijin Films
- Toray Advanced Film
- Mitsubishi PLASTICS
- Schur Flexibles Group
- Sealed Air
- Berry Plastics
- Taghleef Industries
- Fraunhofer POLO
- JBF RAK
- Konica Minolta
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global High Barrier Packaging Films consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of High Barrier Packaging Films market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global High Barrier Packaging Films manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the High Barrier Packaging Films with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of High Barrier Packaging Films submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.