For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) market for 2018-2023.
Loss-in-Weight Feeders generate a controlled, absolutely constant mass flow, as required in mixing processes or extruder infeed.
Loss-in-weight feeders can be used for both small to medium feeding ranges. They work with extreme precision under optimum ambient conditions. They are very flexible and can handle bulk solids, liquids and even poorly flowing products. They are used in many continuous processes such as feeding extruders requiring a high level of short-term feeding consistency. They are also used in the food industry and in laboratories by means of appropriate storage containers and adapted feeding devices. The design varies from compact constructions to modular concepts depending on usage.
First, as for the Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) industry, the top 10 manufacturers occupied 26.61% of production market share in 2017. The top five manufacturers are Hapman, Novatec, Acrison, FLSmidth and Coperion K-Tron which are close to 31.58% market share in 2017. The Hapman, which has 6.55% market share in 2017, is the leader in the Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) industry. The manufacturers following Hapman are Novatec and Acrison, which respectively has 5.11% and 4.95% market share in 2017.
Second, the global production of Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) rises up from 17842 units in 2013 to 22161 units in 2017. At the same time, the revenue of world Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) sales market has a leap from 346.43 million USD to 388.98 million USD.
Third, United States is the largest production region for Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight). Witch production about 37.09% in 2017, Europe production was about 28.43% in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) will register a 3.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 480 million by 2023, from US$ 390 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single Screw Gravimetric Feeder
- Twin Screw Gravimetric Feeder
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverages
- Mining & Metallurgy
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Coperion K-Tron
- HAF Equipment
- Schenck Process
- Tecnetics Industries
- MERRICK Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Gravimetric Feeder (loss-in-weight) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.