For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fishmeal & Fish Oil market for 2018-2023.
Fishmeal is the flour processed out of the fish after milling and drying the fish and its selective body parts, whereas fish oil is the brown or yellow liquid extracted out by pressing the cooked fish. The fishmeal and fish oil are majorly used as additive in the animal and fish feeds. Both fishmeal and fish oil are employed as high protein ingredients in the feeds given to farmland animals and farmed fishes. Fish oil is majorly used in the farm fish feeds with a minor share used in land animal feeds. Moreover, Fishmeal is not fed directly (undiluted) to the animals as feed additive. It is need to be added in animal feeds by following typical inclusion rates for fishmeal which vary among different types of feed. The production of fishmeal and fish oil utilizes different species of fishes. However, oily fish species such as anchoveta fish is commonly used.
The major share of revenue being driven by animal feeds and fish feed application of fishmeal and fish oil.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fishmeal & Fish Oil will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fishmeal & Fish Oil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Salmon & trout
- Marine fish
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Austevoll Seafood
- Omega Protein
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fishmeal & Fish Oil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fishmeal & Fish Oil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fishmeal & Fish Oil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fishmeal & Fish Oil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fishmeal & Fish Oil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.