For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Feed Grade Valine market for 2018-2023.
Valine is one of 8 kinds of essential amino acid. It works with other two kinds of high concentration amino acid (isoleucine and leucine) to improve body normal growth, repair tissue, regulate blood glucose and provide with required energy.
Feed grade valine is mainly used in the feed industry as the additives of animal nutrition.
Production of feed grade valine is mainly fermentation method. At present, fermentation method is a very economical method of producing feed grade valine. For the feed industry, L-valine is the most common one. All the existed manufactures are providing L- valine for feed industry.
Production of feed grade valine mainly concentrates in Europe, China, Southeast Asia. The three regions' total production of valine for feed accounted for 82.11% in 2016.
As for the consumption, China and Europe is the major consumer. Europe experienced faster growth than China.
Top five suppliers take up about 84.87% Share in 2016. Ajinomoto is the largest provider presently, owning 49.56% share in 2016.
With more and more research shown that valine is healthy for feed industry, interest for the product keeps increasing. It is estimated that backed with promising demand, global feed grade valine market will keep upward tendency.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Feed Grade Valine will register a 3.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 61 million by 2023, from US$ 51 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Feed Grade Valine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- L Type
- D Type
- DL Type
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Fufeng Group
- Meihua Group
- Star Lake Bioscience
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Feed Grade Valine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Feed Grade Valine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Feed Grade Valine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Feed Grade Valine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Feed Grade Valine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.