For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Eyeglasses market for 2018-2023.
Eyeglasses is device that corrective or protective eyes. This report include spectacles, contact lenses, and sunglasses etc.
The downstream industry market scale of eyeglasses maintain stable development. Meanwhile, the demand of sunglass and more people from developing countries began to pay attention to protect their eyes are all drive the demand of eyeglasses.
At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the eyeglasses industry on a higher level than other countries, the world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in Europe. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, the technical level is in a leading position.
There are major three classification of eyeglasses in this report, the prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses and contact lenses. Globally, the revenue share of each type of eyeglasses is 41.55%, 18.96%and 24.82%.
At present, in developed countries, the eyeglasses industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in Europe and North America. The top three manufacturers are Luxottica Group S.p.A., Essilor International, Grand Vision, respectively with global revenue market share as 9.12%, 3.30% and 3.24% in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Eyeglasses will register a 3.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 127400 million by 2023, from US$ 103500 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Eyeglasses market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Prescription Eyeglasses
- Contact Lenses
Segmentation by application:
- Young Adults
- Mature Adults
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Luxottica Group S.p.A.
- Essilor International
- Grand Vision
- Formosa Optical
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Hoya Corporation
- De Rigo S.p.A.
- Indo Internacional
- Safilo Group S.p.A.
- Johnson & Johnson
- CIBA Vision
- Fielmann AG
- Bausch & Lomb
- TEK Optical Canada
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Eyeglasses consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Eyeglasses market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Eyeglasses manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Eyeglasses with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Eyeglasses submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.