For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Device market for 2018-2023.
Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation is used to describe the long term extracorporeal support that focuses on the function of oxygenation. Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation device is used also used in cardiac surgery as postoperative support.
The primary factors driving the growth of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation devices market are increasing prevalence of respiratory failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) and pulmonary diseases.
United States is expected to dominate the market in term of revenue due to favorable reimbursement scenario in this region.
Europe is expected to show high growth rate owing to technological advancement and high prevalence of COPD patient. In Asia-Pacific region, India and China are the major markets for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation devices market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Device will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Device market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Veno Artrial (VA)
- Veno Venous (VV)
- Artrio Venous
Segmentation by application:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Terumo Medical
- Nipro Medical
- Medos Medizintechnik
- MicroPort Scientific
- OriGen Biomedical
- ALung Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Device consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Device market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Device manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Device with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Device submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.