For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cyclohexane Dimethanol (CHDM) market for 2018-2023.
Cyclohexane dimethanol (CHDM) is an organic compound with formula C6H10 (CH2OH)2. It is a reactive diol having a cycloaliphatic structure containing two primary hydroxyl sites. Commercial samples consist of a mixture of cis and trans isomers, as seen for other disubstituted derivatives of cyclohexane. It is commonly used to make saturated and unsaturated polyester resins.
Global market demand is more than supply, as there are mainly four suppliers, and their capacity is also not easy to expand at a fast rate. USA is the largest regional market for cyclohexane dimethanol (CHDM), with production exceeding 125 K MT in 2015.
In application, CHDM downstream is wide and recently CHDM has acquired increasing significance in various fields of polyester materials and others. Globally, the CHDM market is mainly driven by growing demand for polyester materials which accounts for nearly 92.48% of total downstream consumption of CHDM in global in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cyclohexane Dimethanol (CHDM) will register a 4.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1350 million by 2023, from US$ 1070 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cyclohexane Dimethanol (CHDM) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Cis/Trans Ratio: 30:70
- Cis/Trans Ratio: 25:75
Segmentation by application:
- Polyester Materials
- Coating Materials
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- SK NJC
- Kangheng Chemical
- Feixiang Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cyclohexane Dimethanol (CHDM) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cyclohexane Dimethanol (CHDM) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cyclohexane Dimethanol (CHDM) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cyclohexane Dimethanol (CHDM) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cyclohexane Dimethanol (CHDM) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.