For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Citronella Oil market for 2018-2023.
Citronella oil is an essential oil obtained from the leaves and stems of different species of Cymbopogon (lemongrass).Citronella Oil can be classified as two types, such as Java and Ceylon. It can be widely used in many files.
Citronella Oil can be classified as two types, such as Java and Ceylon. It can be widely used in many files. Survey results showed that 32.03% of the Citronella Oil market is Java, 67.97% is Ceylon in 2016.
The application of Citronella Oil can be can be divided into three categories, such as Food & Drink, Daily Chemical Product and Others. 38.16% of the Citronella Oil market is Food & Drink, 45.73% is Daily Chemical Product. 16.11% is others in 2016. With the development of economy, Citronella Oil has a huge market potential in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Citronella Oil will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Citronella Oil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Drink
- Daily Chemical Product
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Anhui Great Nation Essential Oils Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Hengcheng Natural Flavor Oil Co., Ltd
- Nanchang Yang Pu Natural Essence & Spice Co.
- Van Aroma
- Yunnan Aroma Source Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
- Yunnan Tian Lake Essential Oil Company Ltd
- Karimun Kencana Aromatics
- Manohar Botanical Extracts Pvt. Ltd
- Reho Natural Ingredients
- VIETNAM ESSENTIAL OIL. JSC
- The Essential Oil Company
- Phoenix Herb Company
- Kanta Group
- Aromatic & Allied Chemicals
- Jiangxi Kang Shengtang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Citronella Oil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Citronella Oil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Citronella Oil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Citronella Oil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Citronella Oil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.