For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cardiac Monitoring Products market for 2018-2023.
Cardiac monitoring generally refers to continuous or intermittent monitoring of heart activity, generally by electrocardiography, with assessment of the patient's condition relative to their cardiac rhythm.
Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) is the process of recording the electrical activity of the heart over a period of time using electrodes placed on the skin. These electrodes detect the tiny electrical changes on the skin that arise from the heart muscle's electrophysiologic pattern of depolarizing and repolarizing during each heartbeat. It is a very commonly performed cardiology test.
The classification of Cardiac Monitoring Products includes Resting ECG, Stress ECG, Holter ECG and other types. The proportion of Resting ECG in 2017 is about 56.48%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Cardiac Monitoring Products is widely used in Hospital, Clinic and other field. The most proportion of Cardiac Monitoring Products is used in Hospital, and the proportion in 2017 is about 71.69%.
South China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 28% in 2017. Following South China, East China is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 19%.
Market competition is intense. GE Healthcare, Philips, Fukuda Denshi, Suzuken, EDAN, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cardiac Monitoring Products will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cardiac Monitoring Products market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Resting ECG
- Stress ECG
- Holter ECG
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- GE Healthcare
- Fukuda Denshi
- Welch Allyn
- Mindray Medical
- NIHON KOHDEN
- Mortara Instrument
- Schiller AG
- Spacelabs Healthcare
- HuaNan Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cardiac Monitoring Products consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cardiac Monitoring Products market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cardiac Monitoring Products manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cardiac Monitoring Products with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cardiac Monitoring Products submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.