For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Butylated Derivative market for 2018-2023.
Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), also known as dibutylhydroxytoluene, is a lipophilic organic compound, chemically a derivative of phenol, that is useful for its antioxidant properties. European and U.S. regulations allow small amounts to be used as a food additive. In addition to this use, BHT is widely used to prevent oxidation in fluids (e.g. fuel, oil) and other materials where free radicals must be controlled.
Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) is an antioxidant consisting of a mixture of two isomeric organic compounds, 2-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole and 3-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole. It is prepared from 4-methoxyphenol and isobutylene. It is a waxy solid used as a food additive with the E number E320. The primary use for BHA is as an antioxidant and preservative in food, food packaging, animal feed, cosmetics, rubber, and petroleum products. BHA also is commonly used in medicines, such as isotretinoin, lovastatin, and simvastatin, among others.
The United States sale of food antioxidant increases from 23852 MT in 2012 to 27084 MT in 2016, with an average growth rate of more than 3.23%. USA and Europe and China are the major manufacturing market in the world, while SASOL is the world leader, which holds the 30.80% sale United States market share in 2016.
BHA and BHT downstream is mainly rubber, plastic, food and fuel industries. In recent years, the United States demand volume for rubber and plastic increase with an average growth rate of more than 4.97%. Especially Northeast and South have huge demand for BHT, and growing fast. While the demands of BHA decreased because of the substitute TBHQ.
Because the raw materials and technology barriers, the United States average price of BHA is 36847 USD/MT in 2016, which is much higher than that of BHT with 3552 USD/MT.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Butylated Derivative will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Butylated Derivative market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Butylated Hydroxyanisole
- Butylated Hydroxytoluen
Segmentation by application:
- Rubber/Plastic Industry
- Fuel Industry
- Food Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Jiangsu Maida
- Zaozhuang Hailong Chemical
- Langfang Fuhai
- Anhui Haihua
- Yantai Tongshi Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Butylated Derivative consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Butylated Derivative market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Butylated Derivative manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Butylated Derivative with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Butylated Derivative submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.