For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bus Rapid Transport Systems (BRT) market for 2018-2023.
Bus Rapid Transport Systems (BRT) is an innovative, high capacity, lower cost public transit solution that can significantly improve urban mobility. This permanent, integrated system uses buses or specialized vehicles on roadways or dedicated lanes to quickly and efficiently transport passengers to their destinations, while offering the flexibility to meet transit demand. BRT systems can easily be customized to community needs and incorporate state-of-the-art, low-cost technologies that result in more passengers and less congestion.
The bus rapid transport systems is relatively concentrated, the production of top eight manufacturers account about 80% of global production. The high-end products mainly come from Latin America and China.
In the world wide, the plants of major manufactures mainly distribute in Latin America and China, In Latin America, transnational companies, like Volvo and Volkswagen, are the leading manufactures in this area. As to China, Yutong and JINLONG have become the leader of domestic manufactures.
This industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders' prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more countries focus on traffic congestion especially in underdevelopment regions that have fast economic growth and potentially public transit consumption, the need of bus rapid transport systems will increase.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bus Rapid Transport Systems (BRT) will register a 6.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2850 million by 2023, from US$ 1980 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bus Rapid Transport Systems (BRT) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Alternate Fuel
Segmentation by application:
- Used in Urban Areas
- Used in Countryside
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bus Rapid Transport Systems (BRT) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bus Rapid Transport Systems (BRT) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bus Rapid Transport Systems (BRT) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bus Rapid Transport Systems (BRT) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bus Rapid Transport Systems (BRT) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.