For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Breast Biopsy market for 2018-2023.
A breast biopsy is the procedure of locating a diseased tissue in the breast and collecting the specimen sample of the area for further examination and diagnosis. Breast biopsies are performed by using minimally invasive biopsy systems, owing to minimal disfigurement and pain. Non-invasive biopsy techniques provide preventive measures that assist physicians in diagnosing and treating high-risk breast cancer. This information prevents the application of chemotherapy in breast cancer, reducing the complexities of chemo-radiations. Vacuum assisted breast biopsy devices (VAB), core needle biopsies and fine needle aspiration biopsy are commonly used to perform biopsy procedures.
Approximately 12% women in the U.S. are likely to develop breast cancer during their lifetime. Factors contributing to rise in breast cancer cases is over consumption of alcoholic drinks, lack of physical exercise, improper diet and eating habits, high level of hormonal imbalance & exposure of skin to intense sunlight. However, limited awareness among female population and substandard healthcare facilities especially in developing regions are the factor restraining the growth of breast biopsy market.
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the breast biopsy market, followed by Europe. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register a higher growth rate during the forecast period. The growth of the breast biopsy market in Asia-Pacific will be centered on China and India.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Breast Biopsy will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Breast Biopsy market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Needle-Based Biopsy Systems
- Breast Biopsy Needles
Segmentation by application:
- Research Centers
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- C.R. Bard
- Leica Biosystems
- Argon Medical Devices
- Aurora Imaging
- Carestream Health
- Cook Medical
- Fischer Medical Technologies
- Intact Medical
- Internazionale Medico Scientifica
- ZAMAR CARE
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Breast Biopsy market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Breast Biopsy market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Breast Biopsy players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Breast Biopsy with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Breast Biopsy submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.