For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bone and Mineral Diagnostic Testing market for 2018-2023.
Bone and mineral metabolism disorder is a collective term used to describe various conditions that make bones weak. Bone mineral metabolism maintains sufficient concentration of inorganic ions in blood serum. Progressive chronic kidney disease, especially end-stage renal disease (ESRD), is responsible for adverse changes in bone and mineral metabolism. Increase in serum parathyroid hormone levels due to fall in glomerular filtration rate is an indicator of bone disorder caused by chronic kidney disease. Reduction in kidney function leads to changes in bone mineral homeostasis and in levels of parathyroid hormone (PTH), 25-hydroxyvitamin D, 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D, and fibroblast growth factor-23 (FGF-23). Disorders of mineral metabolism in chronic kidney disease (CKD) have been associated with higher mortality than anemia and inadequate dialysis.
The global bone & mineral market is driven by rise in geriatric population, need for early diagnosis to start treatment at its earliest, and increase in incidence of bone disorders. However, high cost of such tests and limited detection capability & inefficiency hamper the market growth. Development in automation of assay, and growth in public awareness towards personal and healthcare provides opportunities for the market growth.
Geographically, the Americas are expected to account for more than 50% of the total market share by 2019. High market dominion of this region can be attributed to the prevalence of diseases such as Paget's disease and osteoporosis in the US. Also, the recent rise in laboratory automation and increased FDA approval for new products also boost the prospects for growth in this market during the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bone and Mineral Diagnostic Testing will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Bone and Mineral Diagnostic Testing market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Vitamin D Testing
- Bone Metabolism
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Roche Diagnostic
- Siemens Healthcare
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bone and Mineral Diagnostic Testing market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bone and Mineral Diagnostic Testing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bone and Mineral Diagnostic Testing players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bone and Mineral Diagnostic Testing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Bone and Mineral Diagnostic Testing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.