For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global BOM Software market for 2018-2023.
A software bill of materials (software BOM) is a list of components in a piece of software. Software vendors often create products by assembling open source and commercial software components. The software BOM describes the components in a product. It is analogous to a list of ingredients on food packaging. The concept of a BOM is well-established in traditional manufacturing as part of supply chain management. A manufacturer uses a BOM to track the parts it uses to create a product. If defects are later found in a specific part, the BOM makes it easy to locate affected products.
One trend propelling growth in this market is the incorporation of PLM software into enterprise and MES software. The integration of PLM software with enterprise and manufacturing execution systems (MES) software is an effective method that will boost the growth in the market. The integration enables better transparency across business units and helps to save time.
The recent increase in mass customization will be one of the major drivers for this market. The rise in demand for product customization has led to an increased use of BOM solutions across various industries. Initially, companies were dependent on mass production to reduce cost. However, mass customization is gaining popularity. Customization of the product can lead to the creation of a single BOM, which can be used once or multiple times.
North America accounted for about 38% of the total market share and dominated the BOM software market during 2015. Constantly increasing investments in R&D and the growing need for safety features in automobiles will contribute to the growth of the market in this region during the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that BOM Software will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of BOM Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Engineering BOM
- Manufacturing BOM
Segmentation by application:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electrical and Electronics
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Arena Solutions
- Dassault Systèmes
- Omnify Software
- Open Systems
- Silicon Expert Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global BOM Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of BOM Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global BOM Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the BOM Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of BOM Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.