For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Blood Stream Infection Testing market for 2018-2023.
BSIs occur when any causative organism enters the bloodstream through a wound, injection, or during a surgical procedure. BSI testing is done to detect the cause of these infections.
Bloodstream infections are mostly diagnosed by blood culture tests and molecular tests. Commercially available tests are SepsiTest, SeptiFast, MagicPlex, VYOO, and PLEX-ID. The global bloodstream infection testing market is driven by the growing incidence and prevalence of burn/wounds cases, HIV, pneumonia, pyelonephritis, and cancer. Additionally, awareness about hygiene, diagnosis rate, unhealthy lifestyle, and increase in geriatric population are the potential factors for the market growth. On the other hand, rigid regulatory scenario regarding diagnosis procedures, high diagnosis cost, and lack of medical reimbursement may hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period. Innovations, R&D investments, mergers and acquisitions among the key vendors are the dynamics for the bloodstream infection testing market to progress.
North America accounts for the largest market share of the global market owing to factors such as high infection rate, increase in awareness, high diagnosis rate, favorable medical reimbursement scenario, and developed medical facilities. It is followed by Europe in terms of market share. Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold the third largest market share owing to large population pool and poor hygienic sense. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are the silent contributors of the market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Blood Stream Infection Testing will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Blood Stream Infection Testing market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Conventional Blood Culture Tests
- PCR Methods
- Mass Spectroscopy
- Point of Care Testing
Segmentation by application:
- Independent Diagnostic Centers
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Roche Diagnostics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blood Stream Infection Testing market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Blood Stream Infection Testing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blood Stream Infection Testing players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blood Stream Infection Testing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Blood Stream Infection Testing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.