For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biopolar Disorder Therapeutics market for 2018-2023.
Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, is a mental disorder that could lead to periods of depression and elevated mood. The treatment of bipolar disorder includes psychotherapy as well as medications such as mood stabilizers and antipsychotics.
Rise in prevalence of bipolar disorder, high unmet medical needs, technological advancement and government initiatives are the key factors accelerating the growth of the bipolar disorder therapeutics market. Increase in investment in research and development and collaboration activities between companies for product development are the other factors likely to propel the bipolar disorder therapeutics market. Additionally, the rise in awareness about the disorder has led to increased understanding among the public. This has led to a rise in the number of individuals seeking medical attention for the treatment of the disorder. Also, strategic alliances formed between vendors help in increased penetration of the drugs in the market and increase market share. However, stringent regulations act as a major restraint of the bipolar disorder therapeutics market. North America dominates the global bipolar disorder therapeutics market due to new product innovation, increased awareness among people about bipolar disease, and rise in prevalence of bipolar disorders.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biopolar Disorder Therapeutics will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biopolar Disorder Therapeutics market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mood Stabilizers
- Antipsychotic Drugs
- Antidepressant Drugs
Segmentation by application:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Eli Lilly
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biopolar Disorder Therapeutics consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biopolar Disorder Therapeutics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biopolar Disorder Therapeutics manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biopolar Disorder Therapeutics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biopolar Disorder Therapeutics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.