For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biometrics in Workforce Management market for 2018-2023.
Biometrics is the technical term for body measurements and calculations. It refers to metrics related to human characteristics. Biometrics authentication is used in computer science as a form of identification and access control. It is also used to identify individuals in groups that are under surveillance.
With increase in the number of criminal activities related to critical infrastructure such as government institutions, healthcare facilities, and infrastructure in the transportation and BFSI sectors, demand for security technologies is on the rise. There is a need for highly reliable and accessible personal authentication and identification systems, and biometrics has emerged as a suitable solution. It is based on behavioural and physiological characteristics of individuals that are difficult to replicate. The adoption of biometric monitoring systems is gaining prominence worldwide in law enforcement, financial institutions, access control, immigration, national ID, time and attendance monitoring, border control, hospitals, retail, and airport security. The market share of APAC is estimated to increase during the forecast period because of government initiatives involving implementation of biometrics monitoring systems for various e-governance programs. The market share of Europe is expected to decrease during the same period due to a shift in preference to emerging biometric technologies such as DNA analysis, vein biometrics, and keystroke biometrics.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biometrics in Workforce Management will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Biometrics in Workforce Management market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fingerprint Biometrics
- Facial Biometrics
- Hand Geometry Biometrics
- Iris Recognition
Segmentation by application:
- Healthcare- -
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Bio Enable- -
- 3M Cogent- -
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biometrics in Workforce Management market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biometrics in Workforce Management market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biometrics in Workforce Management players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biometrics in Workforce Management with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Biometrics in Workforce Management submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.