For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biometric Access Control Systems market for 2018-2023.
Biometric technology uses human physical attributes as locks and keys, making it particularly suitable for access control systems on the buildings of large organisations. Using biometrics for security and identification requires meeting two challenges: they must be cheap enough and sufficiently simple to be used by ordinary users. Furthermore, for enhanced security, these biometric access control systems should combine two or more types of authentication, such as coupling fingerprints with key codes or passwords to provide greater trust that who is logging in is only who is expected to do so.
The shift from non-biometrics technologies such as PINs and smart cards for controlling access to secure premises drives the growth of the biometric access control systems market.Some biometric technologies such as fingerprint and iris recognition are being used for the same. Since these biometric technologies are cost-effective and user-friendly, integration of access control systems with these biometric technologies is expected to provide significant traction to the market during the forecast period. Currently, the North America and Europe regions are experiencing higher adoption of biometric access control systems across BFSI and government sectors. APAC, Latin America, and MEA are also expected to increase their adoption during the forecast period. The transportation and healthcare sectors are likely to emerge as one of the biggest adopters of biometric systems during the same period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biometric Access Control Systems will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Biometric Access Control Systems market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fingerprint Identification
- Facial Recognition
- Iris Recognition
- Hand Geometry
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- 3M Cogent- -
- HID Global- -
- M2SYS Technology- -
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biometric Access Control Systems market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biometric Access Control Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biometric Access Control Systems players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biometric Access Control Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Biometric Access Control Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.