For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biolubricant market for 2018-2023.
Lubricants are liquid agents that smoothen the movement of various moving parts of a vehicle. They are made up of base oils and performance-enhancing additives that help reduce friction in automotive components such as gear boxes and engines.
Environmental and toxicity issues of conventional lubricants coupled with rising cost due to shortage and poor biodegradability have led to huge interest in the improvement of eco-friendly lubricants. Increasing supply of high-performing, cost-effective green oils in the framework of government regulations is predicted to drive bio-lubricants market growth. Furthermore, various industry players are mostly focusing on developing novel green formulations for various end users, which is expected to upsurge the industry growth. However, the high cost of bio-lubricants along with lack of acceptance in underdeveloped countries may hamper the bio-lubricants market. Nevertheless, growing use of bio-lubricants in the automotive industry is expected to provide a wide scope for the bio-lubricants industry over the forecast period.
The Americas held the majority of the market share due favorable regulatory policies and an increased demand from the automotive as well as industrial sector. The report includes an in-depth analysis of the key regions and the forecast of the market shares by 2019. BRICS nations are expected to register the highest growth rate owing to rapid industrialization. A significant increase in the industrial demand for bio-lubricants is expected to emanate from emerging economies during the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biolubricant will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biolubricant market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Vegetable Oil
- Animal Fat
Segmentation by application:
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Metalworking Fluids
- Chainsaw Oils
- Mold Release Agents
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Exxon Mobil
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biolubricant consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biolubricant market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biolubricant manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biolubricant with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biolubricant submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.