For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biogas market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Biogas market. Biogas is the gaseous product of anaerobic digestion, a biological process in which microorganisms break down biodegradable material in the absence of oxygen.
Biogas is comprised primarily of methane (50%-70%) and carbon dioxide (30%-50%), with trace amounts of other particulates and contaminants. It can be produced from various waste sources, including landfill material;animal manure; wastewater; and industrial, institutional, and commercial organic waste.
Biogas can also be produced from other lignocellulosic biomass (e.g., crop and forest residues, dedicated energy crops) through dry fermentation, co-digestion, or thermochemical conversions (e.g., gasification).
In the next several years, the global biogas production will maintain 5% average annual growth rate. It is expected in 2022 the biogas production will be around 80451 M CBM, and the operating plant will up to 38160 units.
Europe is the largest biogas production area. The European top 10 countries occupies 38.90% of the total biogas production, followed by China and USA, their biogas production respectively account for 31.25% and 24.73% in the total biogas production.
Based on the existed market and policy environment, Chinese government should further to formulate the policy for industrial development. The existed price and subsidy policies still have some problems, the government should accordingly adjust the industrial development policy (the RPS, for example) to change the biomass power industry from "policy-oriented" to "market-oriented". Hence, the upstanding policy framework is an effective tool to guarantee the development of biomass power industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biogas will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biogas market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Livestock Farm
- Industry Wastewater
- Municipal Sewage
Segmentation by application:
- Gas Grid
- Vehicle Fuel
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Bebra Biogas
- Schmack Carbotech
- Pentair Haffmans
- EnviTec Biogas
- Greenlane Biogas
- Köhler & Ziegler
- Mainsite Technologies
- Dmt Environmental Technology
- ETW Energietechnik
- Malmberg Water
- Gastechnik Himmel
- Bilfinger EMS
- Guild Associates
- BMF HAASE Energietechnik
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biogas consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biogas market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biogas manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biogas with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biogas submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.