For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bio-Ketones market for 2018-2023.
Bio-ketones are a type of organic compounds which possess important physiological properties which are produced from bio-based raw materials, herby making it environment-friendly. Bio-ketones are majorly used as solvents in the paint and coating sector, as preservatives, and in hydraulic fluids.
The increasing demand for bio-ketones drives the market. The bio PEEK product type is estimated to account for the largest market share in the global bio-ketones market. PEEK is highly used in the automotive industry as a replacement of metals as it helps in the reduction of automobile, which, in turn, leads to further fuel efficiency. Features, such as increase in performance and weight minimization of in-engine components this coupled with the growth in the automotive industry has made bio PEEK market take a substantial lead in the bio-ketones market. Acetone is widely used as a solvent and denaturant in the cosmetics and personal care industry. Bio acetone is used a renewable alternative to petroleum-based acetone. Asia-Pacific dominated the bio-ketones market in 2017 due to the cheap labor and cost.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bio-Ketones will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bio-Ketones market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Bio MEK
- Bio PEEK
- Bio Acetone
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Fitz Chem
- Eastman Chemicals
- Nutra Green Biotechnology
- Green Biologics
- Celtic Renewables
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bio-Ketones consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bio-Ketones market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bio-Ketones manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bio-Ketones with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bio-Ketones submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.