For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Bio herbicides market for 2018-2023.
Chemical based herbicides are known to create water and soil pollution. These chemicals affect human health through food consumption. Bio-herbicide is compound derived from microbes including fungi, bacteria, and protozoa.
Organic farming has gained popularity among consumers demanding for organically produced vegetables and food grains. Increasing awareness programs to educate consumers regarding noxious chemical impacts is anticipated to trigger the global product usage. Manufacturers in collaboration with local governing bodies have been focusing on educating farmers for increasing the bio-herbicides consumption. The shift in consumer preference towards healthier and nutritional food products is also expected to positively impact overall product demand. Low prices of synthetic herbicides are expected to remain a key challenge for its penetration in the global market. Additionally, chemical based herbicides are known to show better results on account of which farmers tend to use them more than bio-herbicides. Lack of awareness among the farmers is also anticipated to restrain the industry development in the near future. Integration of bio-herbicides with chemical herbicides increases the impact of bio based products on weed and helps in enhancing the process efficiency.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Bio herbicides will register a 10.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2770 million by 2023, from US$ 1490 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bio herbicides market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BHA (BioHerbicides Australia)
- Certified Organics Australia
- Emery Oleochemicals
- Hindustan Bio-Tech Chemicals & Fertilizers
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bio herbicides consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Bio herbicides market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bio herbicides manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bio herbicides with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bio herbicides submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.