For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) Products market for 2018-2023.
BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) technology is a manufacturing technique used to produce small, (0.1mL) and large volume, (500mL +) liquid-filled containers. Originally developed in Europe in the 1930s, it was introduced in the United States in the 1960s, but over the last 20 years it has become more prevalent within the pharmaceutical industry and is now widely considered to be the superior form of aseptic processing by various medicine regulatory agencies including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the packaging of pharmaceutical and healthcare products.
The leading manufactures mainly are Unither Pharmaceuticals, Nephron Pharmaceuticals, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Recipharm and TRC. Unither Pharmaceuticals is the largest manufacturer; its revenue of global market exceeds 6% in 2016. The next is Nephron Pharmaceuticals and Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
Geographically, the global BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) products market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa. The Europe held the largest share in the global BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) products market, its revenue of global market exceeds 37% in 2016. The next is North America and Asia-Pacific.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) Products will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) Products market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Unither Pharmaceuticals
- Nephron Pharmaceuticals
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Horizon Pharmaceuticals
- Unicep Packaging
- Amanta Healthcare
- CR Double-Crane
- Asept Pak
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) Products consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) Products market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) Products manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) Products with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) Products submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.