For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Plastic Fuel Tank market for 2018-2023.
Automotive plastic fuel tank is an important safety and functional part of vehicle. Automotive fuel tank is a separate cabinet assembly fixed in the motor vehicle, used to store fuel. An automotive fuel tank system consists of fuel tank, fuel pipes, fuel tank cap, pipe fittings and other kinds of ancillary equipment. Automotive fuel tank functions for oil storage, heat dissipation, bubble separation and impurities precipitation, etc.
In the last several years, global market of automotive plastic fuel tank developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 6%.
The global average price of automotive plastic fuel tank is in the decreasing trend, from 121.7 USD/Unit in 2011 to 105.3 USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of automotive plastic fuel tank includes multilayer fuel tank and single-layer fuel tank, and the proportion of multilayer fuel tank in 2015 is about 79%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Plastic Fuel Tank will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 9470 million by 2023, from US$ 7940 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Plastic Fuel Tank market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single-layer Plastic Fuel Tank
- Multilayer Plastic Fuel Tank
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- TI Automotive
- Magna Steyr
- Jiangsu Suguang
- Wuhu Shunrong
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Plastic Fuel Tank consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Plastic Fuel Tank market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Plastic Fuel Tank manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Plastic Fuel Tank with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Plastic Fuel Tank submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.