For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automotive Ambient Lighting market for 2018-2023.
Most ambient lighting today reflects a light source off interior surfaces and is designed to help the driver see when he or she enters or exits the vehicle, manipulate driving controls, and impact mood, alertness and comfort. But lighting must be functional as well as attractive.
In the last several years, the development of global automotive ambient lighting market is fast.
Europe is the largest consumption market of automotive ambient lighting with market share of 40.34% in 2016. North America is also the second largest consumption market, following Europe, occupying 32.64% market share.
China is becoming a more and more important market both in production and consumption market. It enjoyed the fast development speed in the last several years.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automotive Ambient Lighting will register a 11.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2310 million by 2023, from US$ 1330 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Ambient Lighting market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- OEM Product
- Aftermarket Product
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- TE Connectivity
- Federal Mogul
- Grupo Antolin
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Ambient Lighting consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Ambient Lighting market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Ambient Lighting manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Ambient Lighting with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Ambient Lighting submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.