For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Automated Oil Tank Cleaning System market for 2018-2023.
An automated tank cleaning machine is a machine used to clean cargo, process, underground storage tanks and similar equipment such as those found in tank trucks, railroad cars, oil tankers and etc. Tank cleaning by means of automated machines is often named "Butterworthing". Arthur Butterworth, in 1920, patented the first Automated Tank Cleaning Machine and in 1925 the company was established to produce and market this product. Nowadays there are several manufacturers of tank cleaning machines.
The usable tank capacity is reduced by the volume of sludge. The tank operator needs then to clean the tank in order to re-establish its full capacity. In addition to this, national inspection regulations require a leak test every five or 10 years (double floor). To perform this inspection, the tank needs to be completely drained and cleaned. Repair work is often performed on this occasion. The petrochemical industry and tank terminals are increasingly choosing the option of automated rather than manual tank cleaning.
One trend in the market is increasing market for tank cleaning systems as a service. Automated oil tank cleaning systems that not only clean the tank from inside but also extract hydrocarbons from the sludge have high upfront costs.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
United States will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Automated Oil Tank Cleaning System.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Automated Oil Tank Cleaning System will register a 3.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 370 million by 2023, from US$ 290 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automated Oil Tank Cleaning System market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Alfa Laval
- Scanjet Group
- Tradebe Refinery Services
- ARKOIL Technologies
- Veolia Environnement
- Jereh Group
- Schafer & Urbach
- KMT International
- China Oil HBP
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automated Oil Tank Cleaning System consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Automated Oil Tank Cleaning System market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automated Oil Tank Cleaning System manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automated Oil Tank Cleaning System with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automated Oil Tank Cleaning System submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.