For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Anti-tumor Drug market for 2018-2023.
Anti-tumor drugs are for the treatment of cancer diseases. In recent years, the development of molecular oncology and molecular pharmacology has gradually clarified the nature of the tumor. The invention and application of advanced technologies such as large-scale rapid screening, combinatorial chemistry and genetic engineering have accelerated the process of drug development. The research and development of anti-tumor drugs have been into a new era.
In China, antitumor drugs are also the key areas of concern for many enterprises. Such as Jiangsu Hengrui, Qilu Pharmaceutical and other well-known domestic enterprises in the anti-tumor drugs have invested a lot of money, there are many innovative anti-cancer drugs into the clinical research stage. In the meantime, there has been "explosive" growth in the development of molecularly targeted drugs, with at least hundreds of drugs under development, and it is conceivable that the market will be quite crowded in the next five to 10 years. Therefore, domestic enterprises should fully understand the feasibility of the project and the fierce market competition that they may face in the future.
China's bio-pharmaceutical industry already has a good foundation; from the national level to local governments at all levels continue to step up efforts to support the development of bio-pharmaceutical industry. The output value of the pharmaceutical industry maintained a growth rate of 20% during the 12th Five-Year Plan period. In 2013, the total output value of the pharmaceutical industry reached 2.1 trillion yuan. However, compared with the bio-pharmaceutical industry in the advanced countries in the world, there is still a huge gap between the biomedical industry in our country and the demand for building an overall well-to-do society. Mainly manifested in: small-scale enterprises, more than 10 billion yuan enterprises and more than one billion yuan less; independent innovation ability is weak, many varieties of imitation with independent intellectual property rights of the few species; restrict some of the long-term development of biomedical industry , Deep-seated problems still exist.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Anti-tumor Drug will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Anti-tumor Drug market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Cytotoxic Drugs
- Non-cytotoxic Drugs
Segmentation by application:
- Alkylating Agents
- Anti-metabolism Drugs
- Platinum Antineoplastic Agents
- Anthracycline antitumor drugs
- Microtubule Stabilizer
- Endocrine Therapy Drugs
- Immunotherapy Drugs
- Gene Therapy Drugs
- Targeted Antineoplastic Drugs
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Johnson & Johnson
- Eli Lilly
- Merck & Co
- Biogen Idec
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Anti-tumor Drug market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Anti-tumor Drug market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Anti-tumor Drug players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Anti-tumor Drug with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Anti-tumor Drug submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.