For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Amines for Natural Gas market for 2018-2023.
After extraction, raw natural gas must go through processing before it is suitable for industrial, commercial, and residential usage. Often the first stage of gas processing is known as "sweetening" where hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbon dioxide (CO2) are removed through exposure to chemicals known as amines.
Amines commonly used in the natural gas industries are MDEA (Methyldiethanolamine), DEA (Diethanolamine), MEA (Monoethanolamine) and others.
In this report, we mainly research the MEA, DEA and MDEA used in natural gas industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Amines for Natural Gas will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Amines for Natural Gas market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Trace Sulfur-containing Gases
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ineos Oxides
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Amines for Natural Gas consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Amines for Natural Gas market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Amines for Natural Gas manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Amines for Natural Gas with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Amines for Natural Gas submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.