For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Airlaid Paper market for 2018-2023.
Airlaid paper is a textile-like material categorized as a nonwoven fabric made from fluff pulp. Compared with normal wet-laid paper and tissue, air-laid paper is very bulky, porous and soft. It has good water absorption properties and is much stronger compared with normal tissue.
Airlaid paper is a textile-like material categorized as a nonwoven fabric made from fluff pulp. Airlaid paper can be used in adult incontinence, feminine hygiene, wipes and food pads, etc.
Among those applications, demand from feminine hygiene accounts for the largest share. In 2017, the filed consumed 38.99% airlaid paper.
The global production of the airlaid paper increased from 434.2 K MT in 2013 to 459.8 K MT in 2017, backed with the increasing demand of downstream industry. Key players in the industry include Glatfelter, Georgia-Pacific and so on. North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific are the major consumers. The total three regions accounted for more than 93% consumption market share in 2017.
Accroding to its bonding method, airlaid paper can be mainly divided into three types, latex- bonding, thermal-bonding, and multi-bonding. Each type has its own characteristics and is widely used in various fields.
With rapid development of downstream industry, such as diapers, consumer wipes, adult incontinence etc., insiders think the airlaid paper market will experience good growth in the coming years. Glatfelter and Duni have planned to release more capacities in the last year.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Airlaid Paper will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1460 million by 2023, from US$ 1230 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Airlaid Paper market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Latex-bonded Airlaid Paper
- Thermal-bonded Airlaid Paper
- Thermal-bonded Airlaid Paper
Segmentation by application:
- Feminine Hygiene
- Consumer Wipes
- Adult Incontinence
- Industrial Wipes
- Food Pads
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- McAirlaid's Vliesstoffe
- Duni AB
- EAM Corporation(Domtar)
- Oji Kinocloth
- Kinsei Seishi
- M&J Airlaid Products
- Main S.p.A.
- ACI S.A.
- National Nonwovens
- China Silk (Shanghai) New Material Technology
- Qiaohong New Materials
- Ningbo Qixing Nonwoven
- Elite Paper
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Airlaid Paper consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Airlaid Paper market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Airlaid Paper manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Airlaid Paper with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Airlaid Paper submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.